The year is waning away and I currently feel like I'm at a stand still
I know when you go on a journey there's going to be a few rain clouds
A few rainbows, world disasters and other hinderances
But this stand still really seems like it's in the way
It's like fog coming in patches
As soon as I go in one direction
BAM...Fog
I'm not sure quite where I'm going
I'm waiting for phone calls
I'm waiting for decisions to be made
And until I can get those responses
This hault is holding me back
Just when I thought I saw one door open
BAM, as soon as I walked to it
It's shut, nailed to the frame
So while I'm standing still
It's only necessary to seek God
Like the verse, that so many song writers sing, Psalm 46:10
Deitrick Haddon song says it well,
"Stand still and know that He is God, and there's no need to fight, for the battle is not yours, the battle is the Lords"
But while I'm waiting, I need something to do
Then I think about the verse "Pray without ceasing..." (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
So, I'm standing still...
I'm knowing He's God
And I'm praying...
And BAM, the realization hits me of the GREATNESS of GOD
Without standing still, I would've walked passed God and all His splendor
Therefore, I'll just keeping "Standing Still"
No comments:
Post a Comment