All night I been trying to get my thoughts ready to write on "Going Study." But this "I Trust You" idea keeps battling it out. SO I guess I'll just go with it.
I Trust You
I have never heard those words ring in my ear like I heard this week
It's almost like the phrase "I love you"
But, truth be told, "I trust you" seems to hold a greater depth
In the bible it tells us to trust no man (Psalm146:3, Matthew 6:24)
And prior to understanding that
I battled in previous relationships with having trust
Through my love, I showed I trusted them
Never did I tell him
But, as soon as he broke my heart it was
"I don't trust you no more!"
SO, to hear those words was unfamiliar to my ear
Especially from someone you least expected to express such an emotion
It's not that I don't feel trusted
I've seen it shown and expressed several times through leadership, relationships, and friendships
But this time the ring from this bell sounded different this time
"I trust you"
No comments:
Post a Comment