Tuesday, January 10, 2012

In Your Detour You'll Find...

Walking the paths of my thoughts
Finding frustration and aggravation
And in other places,
Finding peace and salvation
What manner of man am I,
That I feel obligated towards destruction
We may never realize it,
But we often go to the places of distress first
Before we ever settle for delight

For example, we rather take the detour
And yes, it may be scenic
Lands of green, skies of blue, hills reaching high
But it's moments before we reach the valley
Then we realize how will I ever rise again

We thought we knew what we were doing
And if we didn't, we consulted that "dear friend"
Dear friend gave us the route to our destruction
They advised us, gave us a plan, and we took it on

How could we drown in our own thoughts
That counsel from a fool betrayed you for wise counsel

You got time... It's not like HE's coming back tomorrow....
You're still young... Have some fun...

(To Be Finished...)

No comments:

Post a Comment