I have morals. I keep myself well. I'm sweet, funny, smart and saved. I'm in pursuit of happiness! I am in pursuit of finding and fulfilling my purpose. I'm a good woman, in my eyes, but it doesn't mean I'm flawless.... I'm approaching a place, where adventures are the only lessons. Out of the whales belly, into the purpose I once strayed from.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
A Writer In Distress
Moments ago I just tried to post a blog, but it didn't publish. But I was talking about having focus and how mine has been stirred into the deep it seems. School seems to be in the way. Church is taking over my life. And work seems to be the least of my problems. Relationships are awkward and God isn't far, but it seems I've pushed Him away. My body is a wreck, and my brain is holding on to every bit of sanity it has. Some days are good, but I just rather be somewhere in a bathing suit, laying out on the beach, with my natural curls freely expressing who I am. This structure of life is ruining me. My spirit is ready to run rampant. Yes, I want to lose self control and just make drastic moves without caring what happens to my relationships, my education, and what people at church and at home may think. This I do know, I've taken more control that I was able to handle. Such as these 6 classes I am taking. BUT if I must be spiritual, I must live out Galations 6:9, not getting weary in well doing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment