I have morals. I keep myself well. I'm sweet, funny, smart and saved. I'm in pursuit of happiness! I am in pursuit of finding and fulfilling my purpose. I'm a good woman, in my eyes, but it doesn't mean I'm flawless.... I'm approaching a place, where adventures are the only lessons. Out of the whales belly, into the purpose I once strayed from.
Monday, December 31, 2012
Spur of the Moment Freelance Thoughts #201
Sometimes we wish to share the same boldness and the ability to dare on those things that seem so far fetched. We even sometimes sit and second guess ourselves allowing doubt and fear to get the best of us, holding us back from those many dreams we hope and pray to accomplish one day. We worry that we won't succeed and that it seems impossible to accomplish something that is so possible for a God to grant! You question yourself and ask, am I dreaming to much, am I dreaming to big! When in all actuality we're not dreaming big enough! A God who breathes out fire and stars is more than capable to fulfill the promise HE made to you! We forget, those things HE has set in our hearts, they are dreams and promises HE has given to us! Those are things HE has allowed to enter our hearts, to envision, to imagine, to create, and to release and reveal to the world around us. It is favor and truly a blessing when God tells you the desires of your heart are mine too! Whatever you dream and whatever you desire, I will make possible for you! But here you go again, seeing someone who has accomplished in your arena and you face fear, BUT you have to remember, you still do not carry the same vision, power, resources, and the anointing! What God has designed for you to do you must carry it out. What they can't accomplish, you will be able to accomplish. Yes, they may be successful, but are they humble? Yes, they have the fame, but are they saving souls? Do not doubt, and do not regret the steps you may have missed to reached your destiny! Your chaos, your consequences, your frustration, your setbacks, and every bit of misfortune that was thrown your way has only equipped you and making you who you are! So stop wishing you were in their shoes! Stop wishing you had their testimony! Stop wishing you had their vision! Use what God has given you! He gave you a powerful weapon, don't misuse it! Don't sit down the gifts, the dreams, and the visions God has placed in your hands to use to destroy the kingdom! Stay in your lane and be the influence!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment