Thursday, June 28, 2012

#ThePassionOfTheDefender

Naturally I like to refute or somehow play the devils advocate, I don't always do (not many people know this part of me), but when I do I'm very stubborn about it, and no matter how much you prove yourself, I'm still right AND most times I am right (I get that 'know it all syndrome' from my mother)! lol I've always been like that, I guess that's why grandaddy says I should be a lawyer!
I also find myself at times defending people who I know have been in some sort of fault, but deserve the benefit of the doubt. I guess this is where that unconditional love comes in that Jesus tells us to have for his people. Because I see myself still caring for people whom I've seen church people detach themselves from because they were "not in the will of God" therefore because they were not following God's will or willing to help them to get in his will, they neglected them.

I don't know how this post came to be, just a random tangent in my thoughts on this lovely Friday mornig June 29, 2012 at 1:34am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment