Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Freelancer With No _______????

Now, I advise you to hold on to your seats, because this church girl is about to make a terrible confession.......................................................................................................................................
MY FAITH IS NOT THE SIZE OF A MUSTARD SEED

:(

One thing I struggle with as a believer is my FAITH, yep, that's right! I know God is real I've seen Him work miracles! HECK, I should have been dead about 4 years ago but HE spared my life. But sometimes, probably like any other "normal" saint, I struggle with Faith. I ask God if He's real? I ask God if He's really going to do it. And there have even been times I told myself I'm not going to believe anymore, but I end up talking to Him driving up and down 460. So I have not been successful, PRAISE GOD!

So, right now my prayer is INCREASE MY FAITH! I see it work in everyone elses lives, but sometimes it just seems it comes short when I compare it to my life. There have been times I speak about "Leaping Faith" and I see it come to pass, but my faith has not always been consistent. I get like Thomas sometimes, and I begin to doubt! Sad right? But to me, it shows that I am human, and that my relationship with God is still growing and that I am maturing in Him.

Don't get it mixed up, I know Jesus is real! It's just the Faith for Him to do the Impossible seem to waver at times. But again I'm praying for God to increase my faith and to make it strong!

In conclusion, we all struggle with something when it comes to our relationship with Christ, whether it be faith, love, joy, etc... I just think it's funny that mine is faith, because I've been told I'm a freelancer AND I want to be a business owner, that sounds like a lot of risk taking, which requires, not just talent, but faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment